Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Oh My Gosh ...I think I have my issues with blogger Fixed after a Million and One tries!!!!

Ugh... It's been forever once Again!!! Hopefully I am back now to stay!!! Blogger hates me!!!If it's not Blogger it's Google!!!!!!!!!Ok or even Possibly the Blonde Trying to blog!!! (She still after all this time May not know what the Heck she is Doing !!! lol!!!) I am going to try to see if I can get access back to my other blog too ..we shall see And I'll let you know !!!Fingers crossed this will post now!!!  LOL!!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you are having issues...and I pray you get your old one back - how frustrating - all that lost information.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well look who the Christmas cat dragged back in from the wintery hinterlands! Welcome back Girlfriend!! Long time no talk to.....Hope you're back to stay....You've been missed! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Robin ....You just never know with me.Blogger Absolutely Hates Me!!!!! But Barring any other Freaking Issues Yes I plan to be here to stay!!! UGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

    ReplyDelete